What if you have a large screen, full of HD animations and pictures of your food menus where users can just use their own gesture to go back and fort on your menu? What if instead of having that large tarpaulin to display your menu, you have an interactive display to showcase them?
- The application will have a customisable user interface where the administrator can configure their menu and put an HD quality or a 360 image (360 magic app) to showcase their menu.
- 360 images and animation can be controlled by the user by using their hand gestures.
- A QR code and a downloadable menu – with the same quality menu so that users can download the menu and put it on their mobile phones. They will be able to rate them accordingly tying up a more sophisticated rating system of food products.
- Controls will be defaulted to 6 gestures of leap motions, this will allow the user use not just a single finger gesture, but can be any swipes available.
- Optional – Device will be solar powered
Divulging to much information might not be a good idea, but you get the point.